Friday, October 31, 2008

"Friday, December 21, 2007


"FAX to: The Very Reverend James Patrick Fischler, CICM.

"Dean of the Uvalde, Texas, Deanery, Archdiocese of San Antonio

"Dear Fr. Fischler:

"Item One: On a purely perfunctory note, we left a message on you[r] answering machine in Del Rio Wednesday night, Dec. 19th, 2007 at around 9 P.M.

"Item Two: Fr. Quang makes it clear I'm not to go to the First Baptist Church anymore, therefore I don't.

"Item Three: Fr. Quang was given the opportunity by me of visiting with the friend I refer to in my letter to Archbishop Pietro Sambi, a few minutes to 6 PM, Wednesday night, December 19, 2007.

"Re: Deacon's supposed o.k. of attending one of the Kingdom Halls of a Del Rio Jehovah's Witness group.

"Results unknown.

"Friend may eventually become himself a corroborating witness by the by, should it be necessary.

"Item Four: This am a number of people commented, including yours truly, that the fiscal accountability of this parish is at rock bottom.

"In my own case not only are three(3) weeks of lump some[sic] collection basket contributions of 6 temporary envelopes with $100.00 each (five in money order[s], one in cash) made in October of 2007, not accounted for, I've still not received regular envelopes for 2008, indicating that while Fr. Quang registered me personally in March 2007, there's still no record, nor am I alone.

"Item Five:
We tried discussing this business of $600.00 in temporary envelopes, any accountability, yes or no? with Fr. Quang personally Tuesday am from around 10:15 to 11:05 on December 11, 2007, zero results.

"Thank you, Father!

"Respectfully submitted, [and signed!]"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home