Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"My journey to the Catholic Church spans a lifetime.

"My parents were Sunday school teachers at our Baptist church.

"I did have one professor who introduced me to a man named Luke Timothy Johnson.

"Some of the Catholics seemed to think it was ok to sin as much as you want...

"...sort of using the Eucharist as a spiritual morning - after pill..." *

"I was accepted into full communion with the Catholic Church during the Easter Vigil ...

"...on March 22, 2008."


These highlights are from the testimony of Mr. Brad Smith, "currently studying to be a registered nurse."

From the March 2010 Newsletter of The Coming Home Network International.


*Much as clergy within the Archdiocese of San Antonio, Texas are allowed to use this same Eucharist as a psychiatric placebo.

This most certainly applies here locally at St. Mary Magdalene's Catholic Church, Brackettville, Texas 78832.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home