Friday, June 04, 2010

"A Protestant Historian Discovers the Catholic Church"

"By A. David Anders, Ph.D."



"I grew up an Evangelical Protestant in Birmingham, Alabama.

"My parents were loving and devoted, sincere in their faith, and deeply involved in our church.

"They installed in me a respect for the Bible as the Word of God, and a desire for a living faith in Christ.

"Missionaries frequented our home and brought their enthusiasm for their work...



"I suppose it is no surprise that I became a Church historian, but becoming a Catholic was the last thing I expected......"


Fast forward...


"In addition to the truth, I found Jesus in His Church, through His Mother, in the whole company of His saints.

"I entered the Catholic Church on November 16, 2003.

"I am grateful to my parents for pointing me to Christ and the Scriptures.

"I am grateful to St. Augustine for pointing me to the Church..."


From the May 2010 Newsletter.

Of:

The Coming Home Network International
P.O. Box 8290
Zanesville, Ohio 43702.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home