Tuesday, January 04, 2011

"Fr. José Antonio Fortes writes that such objects should be burnt..."

Combat Mode
I: Locked and Loaded...


In the war against Satan's demons ...

Father Vincent Serpa has the answer...

In This Rock magazine. January - February 2011.


"I feel a strong sense of evil from certain objects in our home ... "

"Yes, objects can be cursed, just as objects can be blessed..."



Question:

"I feel a strong sense of evil from certain objects in our home, to the point that I cannot look at them without making a concentrated effort to do so.

"Is it possible for objects to be cursed or attached to evil spirits?

"If so, what can I do to combat this?"

Father Serpa's answer:

"Yes, objects can be cursed, just as objects can be blessed.

"I suggest that you dispose of the objects that bother you.

"In his book, Interview with an Exorcist, Fr. José Antonio Fortea writes that such objects should be burnt (110)..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home