Friday, January 20, 2012

El Coronel Villista y su sobrina bisnieta, "la profe!"

A fine, interesting viewer response to last year's "Orgia de Sangre" posting!


"The Coronel, José Maria Jaurrieta is my great, great uncle.

"I have searched for literature that he has written and I believe he has two books.

"How can I get a hold of his post - Villa life?

"I ran across an article once where it seemed like he moved to El Paso and eventually owed a laundering facility.

"Can you give me any leads?"

You bet!

Assuming he wrote in Spanish, do what I'd do:

Cruise the library data - bases of really BIG university libraries in:

Argentina and Spain.

Just for starters!

Then, UT Austin, Harvard, Yale etc.

If what you're looking for is "out there," then you'll most likely find it!

Good luck, and thanks for the input! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home