Monday, April 16, 2007

Three more of Brackettville High's Class of 2007 Lady Tigers on the move!

Ms. Allison Del Bosque:

"I plan on attending the University of Texas at San Antonio and major in Sports kinessiology. I eventually want to open my on practice of physical therapy."

Ms. Lisa Morgan:

"I plan to move to Houston and attend HCC (like Dennis did at the Sharpstown Campus in 1976?) which I have been accepted to; I will be studying Computer Science."

Ms. Natasha Smith:

"I plan on attending Angelo State University and get a degree in Accounting. I will get my CPA."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to see such motivation in the youth :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger World of UTEP said...

You're right! It'll be their world they'll be taking over some day...

Dennis

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home