Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I found myself in the throes of post - abortion syndrome"

Source: Carolyn Kollegger's article, "A Good Girl Who Went Through Bad Times," in Patrick Madrid's Suprised By Truth 2.

Page 53.

"Soon I hit that point I needed to hit -- rock bottom: I found myself in the throes of post - abortion syndrome.

"It's real and terrifying, but no abortion provider ever warned me about it, and every woman who has an abortion must one day reckon with it in some form.

"For me, it came on suddenly one evening: total despair that my babies were dead, and that I, their mommy, was responsible for that.

"I ran out to our boat dock, crying hysterically, moaning, and screaming through my sobs for God to forgive me, to give me another chance, and to give those babies back.

"My grief was overwhelming.

"I couldn't live with myself, and I couldn't live without my babies.

"I went to our bedroom, where Erwin kept a loaded gun...."

FOR THE REST OF THE STORY:

www.carolynkollegger.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home