Monday, February 04, 2008

Excerpts from Kathryn Kuhlman's Personal Credo...

Random bits and pieces excerpted from her book, I Believe in Miracles. Kathryn Kuhlman has been described as "an ordained Baptist minister," in the foreward to this edition, at least.

Page 221 - 223.

"I believe in the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Ghost, as Three separate individuals; equal in every Divine perfection.

"I believe in God the Father Almighty creator of heaven and earth,...

"I believe that Jesus Christ is the very Son of the Living God, co - existent and co - eternal with the Father, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary,...

" I believe that ... As a member of the eternal Trinity, the Holy Ghost has aided in the creation of the earth, and its forms of life...

"I believe that the only way Jesus, Who is now at the Right Hand of God, as Great High Priest, can manifest Himself to the world, is through His Body, the Church..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home