Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More on Archbishop José H. Gómez's criminally negligent blunder shared with Fr. Arturo Cepeda...

RE: John Calvin Hegedus...


Snippets of internet forum chatter from:

www.mysanantonio.com/news/Teacher_arrested_for_sending...


walle11
:
"John was a friend of mine in college. Everyone knew he was gay. [A] bit too strict on religion. I can't honestly say I'm too surprised this happened -- I am surprised this happened with a minor, but not entirely."

Johnny: "I knew John from my days at OLLU. He was a good friend of mine."

James: "John was my friend. John had a private life when he not working. What most people don't know he gay. Only few people know he gay [sic.]."


"Only few people know he gay [sic.]"


O.K.!

So far as Mr. Hegedus' two (2) year stretch at Archbishop Gomez's Assumption Seminary is concerned, did one of his fellow seminarians, the young ex - male model from Mexicali suspect what he was up to?

This young man was ordained a few short months ago by Archbishop Gómez along with four (4) other candidates for the priesthood.

It stands to reason that a sexually aggressive homosexual predator of the John Calvin Hegedus mold would have been quick to come on strong with any male young or old with whom he lived in close physical proximity for two (2) years, especially an ex - male model from Mexicali.

Mother of ex - Holy Name School (HNS) female student bravely speaks up for our drooling sexual predator!

And by extension, for Archbishop Gómez and Fr. Cepeda...


cwoitena "LJL78A07, I have a 17 year old daughter who attended HNS for 8 years. If something bad would happen to her, I would be beyond devastated and can only pray that I would have the strength to pray for anyone who would harm her. I can only ask you to consider that you do not KNOW all the facts, just as I do not know all the facts. I believe in the U.S. Constitution that says we all have a right to due process under the law and that we are innocent until PROVEN guilty... Colosians 3:13 says: As the Lord has forgiven you, so you must forgive...I will pray for you also..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home