Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC.

"Don't think I'm a saint.

"Don't think I'm holy, because I'm not.

"The honeymoon is over.

"Big time.

"So pray for me ... I need it.

"I'm a hunted man.

"Satan hates my guts..."




Snippets from Marian Helper, Summer 2010. www.marian.org

By Father Donald Calloway, MIC: Positively Blown Away: The day God revealed to me the truth of the Catholic faith.


Photo caption:


"Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC,
tells the audience at the Divine Mercy Conference in Tampa, Fla., in March: Don't think I'm a saint. Don't think I'm holy, because I'm not. The honeymoon is over. I go through trying times, tough times, and I am tempted like you don't know. Big time. So pray for me ... I need it, I'm a hunted man. Satan hates my guts. And I am still a man in the conversion process [in need of] more mercy, more mercy, more mercy. That's what I need, what we all need..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home