Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Daniel Rodeau Weikert -- has worked with three Grammy winners."


"From Heathen to Christian to Catholic Christian."



"I was a history major in college.

"Of course, at that point I was more of an expert on sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll than on history.

"Yet I loved to gain knowledge and find truth...
"



Original source for these snippets:

Daniel Weikerts From Punk to the Papacy. In the August 2010 Newsletter of Marcus Grodi's The Coming Home Network International.


"Becoming Christian was a total paradigm shift.

"I had to reorder just about everything I knew.

"My first year was one of repentance and discovering my new heart and mind.

"I was a history major in college.

"Of course, at that point I was more of an expert on sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll than on history.

"Yet I loved to gain knowledge and find truth."

TIME PASSED...

"I began learning about Mary's roles -- New Eve, Ark of the New Covenant, Mother, and Queen, among others -- and discovered these roles are scripturally supported, doctrinally sound, and theologically definable.

"In addition I personally found her intercession to be powerful.

"Many other experiences, prayers, and moments of revelation led me to become a Catholic.

"After my first Confession, which took more than forty - five minutes and many tears, I received the sacraments of Confirmation and my first Eucharist on February 17, 2007..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home