Friday, April 01, 2011

Roman Catholic Sacramental Confession and the Knights of Columbus'

"An Aid To Your Examination of Conscience"


Ist. Commandment:


I am the Lord your God. You shall not have strange gods before me.


1. "Do I seek to love God with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my strength (Dt. 6.5)? Do I put anything or anyone above God? Do I pray daily?

2. "Have I had [as is frequently the case with Brackettville, Texas Catholics!] any involvement with the occult [St. M.M.'s priest & deacon - led indoor paper - trash burning mitotes, or New Age Spiritualist rituals?], witchcraft, Wicca, Ouija boards, seances [in our Old Church building, perhaps?], tarot cards, new age crystals, fortune telling, or the like? Have I put faith in horoscopes?

3. "Have I received Holy Communion in the state of mortal sin?

4. "Have I abused the Sacrament of Penance by lying to the priest or deliberately not confessing a mortal sin?

5. "Have I denied a truth of the faith out of concern for the respect or opinion of others [such as our priests and deacons routinely do when they obstinately refuse to allow a Roman Catholic crucifix anywhere permanently in the Old Church Building -- sulkily claiming that to do so would be offensive to both our own St. M.M.'s in - house satanic cliques and to our non - Catholic Christian friends and neighbors as well]? " :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home