Thursday, January 05, 2012

Southwest Texas, U.S.A.

New Year's Resolutions 2012.

"Oops!"

Plus New Year's wishes, too!

For 2012.

Here's what some of our Kinney County, Texas -- zip 78832 -- fellow residents shared with the Kinney County Post. Tuesday, January 3, 2012.

Chica Hernandez -- "Allow Jesus Christ to lead me daily."

Janie DeHoyos -- "A more friendlier Community."

Monica Castillo -- "a more peaceful community."

Nora Rivas -- "Be more loving and understanding."

Sarah Terrazas --"In 2012, I want to be more of a blessing to others."

Sahara Rodriguez -- "I wish to continue strong in my faith, and use that faith as my backbone in combating and persevering through any challenge that comes my way.."

Good for you all, great people!

Hmm ... and now?

It's add - on time, from yours truly: "To go through the face - saving motions of becoming self - motivated, instead of always leaving the initiative up to anybody else, Yeah!" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home