Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All CPAs, PCs & K. of Cs please take note:

Plus those Brackettville accounting students from Alpine to San Angelo!

Please, good people!

Beware that bad 'ole Green - eyed monster of envy! :)

Cause this gentleman is really good! :)


Yes!

Oh, my venerable brothers and sisters...

Mr. Roland Boysen, CPA, PC + K of C Responds!


To: yours truly.

From: Mr. Roland Boysen, PC, CPA + etc.

Date: January 25, 2010.


"Dear Dennis,

"I've lived here for over twenty five years now and since I have not had any mortgage interest to deduct I always use the standard deduction and I assume that most of the other people do the same or either do not have enough taxable income to even file.

"For this reason there probably has not been any one to request a tax receipt.

"If you need one I'm sure if you just call the church office they will be happy to send you one.

"I showed your letter to the parish bookkeeper* and he was not aware to his knowledge anyone had ever asked for a receipt.

"Thank you for your confidence in me.

"(signed) Roland Boysen. "


Thanks, Mr. Roland Boysen!

You bet!

Boy, that covers the whole nine yards, you can just bet on it! :)


*
I must say that I can not really blame him, whoever he is, for being both shy and so self - effacing that he's permanently anonymous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home