Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tom Cabeen:

From the Desert to Paradise



"My parents became Jehovah's Witnesses in April 1954, shortly after my fourth birthday...

"Late in 1973, I began dating another Bethelite, a lovely young woman named Gloria, whom I had met shortly after she arrived in 1971."


Then after marriage to Gloria..


"We eventually settled into an independent evangelical Baptist fellowship.

"I still knew virtually nothing about the Catholic Church.

"I begin to read Catholic writings enthusiastically.

"We were received into the Roman Catholic Church on Friday, June 9, 2006....

"..and are completely happy within the ancient church of Jesus Christ.


"Most importantly, we are home."


Way to go Brother Tom! :)

Adapted from the "February 2010 Newsletter" of The Coming Home Network International.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home