Friday, August 11, 2006

The Dr. Mimi Gladstein Case:

Exit: Dr. Lush, UTEP
Enter: Dr. Gary Braun, UTEP

Morony, Dennis P.

Sent: Wed 10/19/2005 9:02 AM
From: Braun, Gary P.
To: Morony, Dennis P.
Subject: Complaint against Dr. Gladstein

Mr. Morony,

I am chair of the student welfare and grievance committee. My next step is to assign a conciliator to the case. Prior to doing that, however, I need to know that you have consulted with Dr. Posey. I did see that you copied her on an email, but consulting with her would consist of an exchange between the two of you where she is given the opportunity to resolve the situation.

Please let me know once this has been done.

Thanks,

Gary Braun

Gary P. Braun
Associate Professor
Department of Accounting
College of Business Administration
University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX 79968-0542
gbraun@utep.edu
phone: (915) 747-7742
fax: (915) 747-8618


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home