Monday, July 09, 2007

Outrage by apostate bishops over Pope Benedict's decree !!

"I will obey the Pontiff, but it is a day of grief. The reform is canceled."

"Pos , ¿qué crees guey?" (je, je)

Monsignore Luca Brandolini tells all !

"Here is the full interview granted by him to [the] Italian daily La Repubblica (Sunday edition):

"The episcopal ring which I carry on my finger belonged to archbishop Annibale Bugnini, the father of the Conciliar liturgical reform.

"I was, at the time of the Council, a disciple of his and a close co-worker.

"I was close to him when he worked in that reform and I always recall with how much passion he worked for liturgical renewal.

"Now, his work has been canceled."

To read the whole she-bang:

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home